Last year we ruminated on a few possible ways we might make good use of that extra hour from Daylight Savings. (Perhaps that list may inspire you too.) This year we’ve got a few additional items on the docket:
- Taking Erik Brueggemann’s recommendation and finally reading Barb Johnson’s More of This World or Maybe Another.
- Taking Mike Allen’s recommendation and finally watching Role Models.
- Conceiving a child.
- Preparing a review of the New Moon soundtrack.
- Catching up on “30 Rock” episodes. ( “Lemon, when did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?”)
- Checking StubHub for cheap Cavs/Jazz tickets.
- Raking all those infernal leaves.
- Loving our enemies.
- (After we’ve unscrewed the caps on their salt shakers.)
- Crushing The Walden Chimps at fantasy football. (This would have happened regardless.)
The world is our oyster! So is yours. Go get ’em.